In light of the current fluctuating warm weather we are having in San Francisco, here are a few suggestions to beat the heat!
- The obvious choice: Enjoy a day on the Bay onboard a Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise! Catch a breath of the salty sea air as you sail underneath the Golden Gate Bridge and along San Francisco’s gorgeous city skyline.
- Thirsty? Grab a delicious, 100% all-natural smoothie at Maui Wowi on PIER 39. Yum!
- Stroll along Ocean Beach (naked?)
- Catch the Blue & Gold Fleet ferry to Angel Island and have a picnic.
- Get lost in the air conditioned Magowan’s Infinite Mirror Maze for a while.
- Sip a cold beer on the balcony overlooking the Bay at Eagle Café on PIER 39.
- Once you have a good buzz going on after that beer, go shopping in one of the air-conditioned shops lining the PIER. Didn’t think that ”I Heart SF” t-shirt looked good on you? Well I’m sure it will now!
- Take a tour of the Aquarium of the Bay. Check out the new, rare 319lb Sevengill Shark!
- Watch the cute Sea Lions splash around in the water. Maybe watching them will give you the sensation of being in a pool.
- And the absolute BEST way to stay cool? RocketBoat!
Need I say more?